Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break is broken

Sunday 03/22/09 - Big Kitty is sick, makes me sad
From Pic-A-Day

Saturday 03/21/09 - I'm slightly obsessed with the Sweet potato Queens, Blair and I spotted these Wanna-be Queens and got posing lessons while getting our picture taken
From Pic-A-Day

Friday 03/20/09 - Mom's parents - before heading off to the airport
From Pic-A-Day

Thursday 03/19/09 - Photos of my mom and two aunts, with photos of me, my brother and my cousin. These have been up as long as I can remember.
From Pic-A-Day

Wednesday 03/18/09 - Downtown Annapolis with my cousins, I saw an NKotB newspaper cover!
From Pic-A-Day

Tuesday 03/17/09 - Dad's parents, I've not seen them in 6 years!
From Pic-A-Day

Monday 03/16/09 - Detroit's Airport - very cool glass art feature between concourses
From Pic-A-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment