Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Mississippi is not a state, it's a club."

03/29/09 - Five hours on a plane - Jason Mraz and a very difficult crossword puzzle.
From Pic-A-Day

03/28/09 - One of two pictures I have from the GO Gala, the reason I went to NYC
From Pic-A-Day

03/27/09 - View from the 102nd floor of the Empire State Building
From Pic-A-Day

03/26/09 - True quick snap at the table celebrating Teege's return from South America
From Pic-A-Day

03/25/09 - I wore two different pairs of shoes today, striking differences. Those black heels now have nyc muck on them.
From Pic-A-Day

03/24/09 - My mom found TimTams at Target...I really thought I'd never have one again - they really are Oz's favorite cookie
From Pic-A-Day

03/23/09 - I couldn't find my keys so I tore my room apart and I woke up with this disheveled bed, made me irate.
From Pic-A-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment