Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its a circus

02/18/09 - Wednesday - I have a clean bathroom! Small pleasures for everyday.
From Pic-A-Day

02/17/09 - Tuesday - I wore my 'notorious' green cable knit sweater with this undershirt. I actually got in the fall of 1995, who knew it would last this long.
From Pic-A-Day

02/16/09 - Monday - Random spot on my shirt, the reason I don't wear white clothes to Kindergarten
From Pic-A-Day

02/15/09 - Sunday - On the way from the movies I snapped the picture of my car radio. I have recently become a BBC Radio 1 addict thanks to my XM
From Pic-A-Day

02/14/09 - Saturday - My dinner of Artichokes, I loved every bite.
From Pic-A-Day

02/13/09 - Friday - Valentine's Day in Kindergarten - I usually call her my Ladybug, well today she was my Lovebug
From Pic-A-Day


02/12/09 - Thursday - I wrote out my Valentines for my class, I got Dora ones. They are bilingual and covered in glitter. I too was covered in glitter.
From Pic-A-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment