Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been a busy week

Wednesday - 02/11/09 - My brain trust, I love these three more than I could ever imagine, and here they are just solving the world's problems during snack time.
From Pic-A-Day


Tuesday - 02/10/09 - Power outage at school so we were herded into the auditorium, my kids did great. We stole power from the high school and can a power strip to play movies on the projector. That is Zy'Kerria checking out what's behind her.
From Pic-A-Day


Monday - 02/09/09 - George is hiding from the camera, he was being quite silly, but he liked his new shoes, so much so because they had a letter 'x' on them.
From Pic-A-Day


Sunday - 02/08/09 - We went to see Milk at the Malco, but I like the Pink Panther paw print on the windows...I doubt I will see that movie
From Pic-A-Day


Saturday - 02/07/09 - Disco Infurlough party me and Kathleen, my face is almost normal!
From Pic-A-Day


Friday 02/06/09 - We had to split one teacher's room because all our substitutes were in other classes, this child brought back the note, I thought it was hilarious.
From Pic-A-Day


Thursday 02/05/09 - I saw this at Borders, I'd hate to be the one who puts Baby in the corner, maybe you lose like four turns or something.
From Pic-A-Day

1 comment:

  1. I saw on 43things that you're trying to take a picture every day. I decided to check out your site to see what it was all about and to give a little support and encouragement. I like what you're doing -- what a great idea! Keep up the good work :)

    P.S. I especially love the note :) I thought that was pretty hilarious, too.

    ReplyDelete