Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its Square Root Day 3.3.09!

Tuesday 03/03/09 - Yearbook pages in the process of PDF. We completely missed our first deadline so we are trying to make it and the next prior to spring break. Finally I can say we are making a yearbook.
From Pic-A-Day

Monday 03/02/09 - We have Alumni Meeting in the State Farm Bureau Building and they have a water feature. I'm not sure if it is meant to be a wishing well or not, but I threw one in. First time in my of passing it once a month for five years to do it.
From Pic-A-Day

Sunday 03/01/09 - Its been two whole months and this is my nose, still a little pink and there is some yucky peeling dry skin.
From Pic-A-Day

Saturday 02/28/09 - A Sephora opened in our new JCPenny's - I was like a kid in a candy shop, these were my splurges.
From Pic-A-Day

Friday 02/27/09 - Dustin came to visit! I heart him so hard, he's a tease saying he's moving to Jackson.
From Pic-A-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment